Author Topic: Customs  (Read 34309 times)

Midnight Phantom

Re: Customs
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2015, 05:15:28 PM »
Good point... Since mostly all of them are humanoid with animal characteristics.  If it was a new race , would all of the other races fall under it? Or would a new subspecies need to be created?

Like "Demi" for puka...
"Avian Demi" for cherub
"Bat/pterodactyl Demi" for imp
"Sentient mobile plants " for dryads
"Insect Demi" for faerie  ((there could be a reason why these might be less >.> like the fairies being horrified and attempting to hunt them down))
"Aquatic Demi" for siren
"Snake/lizard Demi" for naga

((Dragon really falls under the hybrid eh hehe ))
"Mixture of these and normals"'for hybrid

They could be subraces intermixed (or enslaved) by the normals?  Or a whole new species that work together separate from the others(another continent? )

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 05:29:15 PM by Midnight Phantom »

Fraysin

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2015, 07:36:52 PM »
I think I like the sub species thing... I wanted to do a whole new one, but it makes more sense as a sub... want to make a thread in the admin threads about it? I also think as subs it might not change as much of the world building and characters that are already out there.

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »
okay ^.^ i'll add it there

Kira_Sonar

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »
Laural is love!

I say go with what the muse tells ya. Kinda curious to see how a Demi will look and if it'll be a sub species.

If any custom reference info is missing or the image is too small. Let me know. Btw I was going to change Ranner to another form, if that's still alright.

Fraysin

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2015, 04:04:29 PM »
That's fine Kira. ^.^ Just let me know what you change it to.

Bunraku

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2015, 04:25:28 PM »
I'm also replacing Trigger with a different character ^.^;

Break me out from the prison of my own pride.

Kira_Sonar

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2015, 09:20:39 PM »
I feel I need contacted about my Kira-custom form? Hopefully Crys, before she was taken away by life, didn't start on a sketch.