Author Topic: Customs  (Read 35024 times)

Fraysin

Re: Customs
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »
there... should be up to date now ^.^

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 08:25:52 PM »
Yay thanks! Worried I did something wrong ^.^

Figment

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
I caved and am getting a Custom slot. >>; -coughs-

[edit] Moved mine to the forms~!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:00:09 PM by Figment »

Rosedawn

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2013, 05:43:06 PM »
Guys we added a forms section for these. It is on the portal page. Go ahead and take advantage of it <3 <3 <3 (But having them here is fine as well)

Rosedawn

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2013, 05:47:03 PM »
OH GUYS!! I need to add a personality section!! So crys can draw something fitting. So If you have ordered a Custom, or Full custom please add this category!!

if you have ordered a Semi Custom please add a personality in 1 word!! So she has some inspiration.

If you have filled out a form just PM it to me and I'll edit it into your form!

Solistia

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2013, 11:33:44 PM »
Updated the form to include a personality section for future Custom submissions :3

Bunraku

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2013, 05:27:25 AM »
Submitted mine via form as well.

Break me out from the prison of my own pride.

Rosedawn

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2013, 07:23:26 AM »
I edited some profiles this morning to indicate payment. If you have paid for one of these custom slots then that character constitutes as after and I wanted to mark it for you guys so you can see oh I have a character slot available!

If you are getting art of an unprofiled character then feel free to profile them as after and begin play if you wish! Just put paid or something to that extent in your profile title.

Kira_Sonar

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2013, 09:08:15 PM »
As the custom forms on the front page is still not working I'll post this here~

Owner Name: Kira_Sonar
Kin Name: Laural
Kin Kind: Cherub
Kin Attributes: Two set of white wings, white feathered ears
Hair Color: Pastel (light) Blond, Please style using the dress's example below
Eye Color: Pastel Sky Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Body Type: Petite, 5'6'', Medium bust size
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes:
Personality: The type of Cherub who believes their connection to the gods should be used in order to help lift up the other races and keep balance in the world. This is mostly due to the fact her cousin is a hybrid. Laural still as a high sense of self worth and opinion of Cherubs in general. So she can seem a bit stuck up despite her refined ways.
Clothing: Just a general guideline, Colors up to you. Would prefer to ignore all fancy markings and jewels on fabric. Love the little wing decoration by the shoulders tho.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/038/1/f/Angel_Dress_Design_by_Eranthe.jpg
Accessories: Would love a necklace similar to the example above
Anything else you need to add: Extra set of wings for $5.

Owner Name: Kira_Sonar
Kin Name: Ranner
Kin Kind: Imp
Kin Attributes: Black wings, grey horns and black tail.
Hair Color: Black, Style how you wish~
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Color: Dark Tan
Body Type: Strong, Broad Shouldered, Tall
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes:
Personality: Having grown up in a well known warrior clan he's a stickler for old Imp traditions. Wants nothing more than to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great warrior one day. Has no doubt they'll retake their homeland soon. Can be a bit of a chatterbox sometimes and enjoys a lighthearted fight with his guy friends occasionally.

Edit: Laural's personality info
Edit 2: Added body types
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:55:03 PM by Kira_Sonar »

Fraysin

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2013, 04:43:40 AM »
Hey guys~ I updated the list~ if there is anything missing please let me know! (like if you decided what your customs will be and such) Thank you~ and weee! After the auction I will hit my goal, and it will be new tablet time x3

Fraysin

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 03:50:10 AM »
custom forms should be working again, if anyone wants to use that <3333

Bunraku

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2013, 06:11:31 AM »
Crys, I need to make a tiny edit to Sephiroth's form, the more elaborate earring should be on his right ear, not the left ear, the same side as his wing and wing jewelry. x.x;

Fraysin

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2013, 05:39:52 PM »
mmmmkay! edited it to say so~

Rosedawn

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2013, 05:47:44 AM »
Thank you everyone for the support! With the addition of the auction money we have meet our goal! So we will be closing these customs and hourly begin work on them soon! Thank you again!

Bunraku

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2013, 10:12:27 AM »
.....And I forgot on both Seph's and Trigger's forms that they have thin slanted brows =_= *faceplant* There's always something to forget isn't there?