Author Topic: Customs  (Read 34308 times)

Rosedawn

Customs
« on: May 30, 2013, 10:29:22 AM »
General Pricing and Forms

(These prices are subject to change at the artist’s discretion. There are some things we would like to maintain the rarity of, or encourage through roleplay, so prices may vary as we get a feel for everything. Thank you so much for your understanding.)

When you order via PayPal please include your user name in the notes so we know who and what it is for!

Premade: $7

Premades are completely random. If Crystal has a few lying around already completed she may let you peruse them and pick out which one you would like. If not it will be completely up to the artist to decide what she wants to draw that day.

Premade+: $10

The premade plus gives you an ounce of control. You get to choose the kin-kind and gender. No attributes, no colors, just the slightest bit of control over what you are getting.

Semi Custom: $13

The semi custom allows you to choose the kin-kind, gender, and the attributes they receive, but keep it general like 'creature ears' and 'antennae'.

Custom: $17

The custom slot allows you a lot more freedom and options. For this slot you get to choose all of the colors for the actual grovekin as well as the attributes. HOWEVER, you will not get to decide on the clothing or any of the accessories, it will be up to the artist to do that as that is where a lot of the more complicated designs come into place.

Full Custom: $20+

For $20 dollars you will get to design everything about your grovekin. Top to bottom, every color, all clothing and accessory decisions, will be exactly as you envision it. We do have the right, however, should the design be incredibly complicated, to increase this amount based on the difficulty of the work.

*** Additional fees:

There are some special attributes that will increase the price of your grovekin. They are:

Mulitwings: $5 a set, max of 2 additional sets (for a total of 3 pairs of wings) If you wish to add wings to a smaller, not really functioning part of the body (ankles, head wings, etc) then that will be a charge of $2.50

Hybrids: If you want a hybrid character a flat fee of $10 will be added onto the price of your grovekin. Siren/Puka hybrids will only be a $7 charge.  Hybrids are currently locked.

*Cosplays due to their level of preciseness will be a full custom slot, as it falls into the full custom category and is the same amount of work. If you do not care what your cosplay character wears you can probably swing a custom.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:55:49 PM by sera »

Rosedawn

Re: Customs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »
USD Custom slots will be opened 3 at a time. They will be given away via lottery to try and keep things fair for people in different time zones. Each winner will get to order a single Grovekin. You must skip the next lottery event if you won in the previous lottery event.

Bribing is available at any time. A bribe is when you attempt to convince crystal to give you a custom slot by offering her something she can't resist. It will be up to her to determine if the items or additional cash in question are enough to warrant a Grovekin. Examples include other adoptables, a sum of USD she just can't ignore, or a real item she really wants.

Earned customs are the customs earned with onsite currency and activity. They will be made available in the shop as crystal finds she has time to take them on. They will be first come first served.

Event Grovekin are grovekin customs either won in an event or needed to be drawn for an upcoming event.

Fraysin's Art To-Do List We are currently Open/Closed/ On Hiatus

USD Customs
Taking as many as we get until we hit our $365 goal!

$371!!/$365

Bunraku - Sephiroth
Bunraku - Trigger
Zaccy-Roman
Shifty - Kuu
Figment - Aywas Centaur
Kira - Epona
Kira - Kira
Kira - Laural
Kira - Ranner

Bribes
1. Ryuu Feli trade - Awaiting Form
2. Soli USD Bribe

Earned
Rose - $5 credit

Event

Paypal Information: Crystalaaa@live.com
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:29:50 PM by Rosedawn »

Rosedawn

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:37:13 AM »
We hope to figure out the online currency soon so those without access to USD can also enjoy the site! I will also say off the bat that I personally will encourage you guys to sell your shinies for real currency. If someone can rp a ton but can't use USD and maybe you don't rp as much you can always help your neighbors!

I also think custom forms will be posted in this thread and once they are completed we will delete them, for cleanliness.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:25:27 AM by Rosedawn »

Rosedawn

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »
FORMS GO HERE!!
http://grovekin.adoptables4.me/index.php?action=form;n=1

This link can be found on the front page portal!

Premade $10
Owner Name:

Premade+ $12
Owner Name:
Kin Kind:

Semi Custom $15
Owner Name:
Kin Name:
Kin Kind:
1 Word Personality

Custom $20+ depending on complexity
Owner Name:
Kin Name:
Kin Kind:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes:
Personality:

Full Custom $25+ depending on complexity
Owner Name:
Kin Name:
Kin Kind:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes:
Personality:
Clothing:
Accessories:
Anything else you need to add:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:30:39 PM by Rosedawn »

Rosedawn

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:40:58 PM »
*NOTE ABOUT CUSTOMS

Crystal would really love for you guys to feel free to be creative. There is no charge for mixing and matching body parts or making up some crazy fantastical creature. Fantasy colorations on animals are allowed, as is having a puka with mouse ears, a husky tail, and elephant ears. (She said early she wants to get a little more away from the idea of having a 'cow' or a specific fish)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:38:20 PM by Rosedawn »

Rosedawn

USD CUSTOMS!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 02:50:36 PM »
We are opening USD custom slots. This is how it will work!!

Because Crystal is in sore need of USD to get a new tablet (and if we don't help out with that then none of us get arts!) she is needing to take on USD customs.

We are going to take a list. If you want more than one custom please sign up as many times as you are currently willing to pay. When you sign up you will need to go ahead and send crystal the USD. We don't usually like to take money so far in advance but it is crucial that we raise enough for her new tablet.

We will then take the list as it stands (which ever names are on there) and randomize the names! Whoever ends up on top is who gets drawn that week! YAY! It generally takes Crystal 2 days to finish a grovekin (and she generally only gets her mid week 2 day weekend to art) but we'll see if we can't get them out a little faster. If your name is on there multiple times then you can't be randomized to the top 2 weeks in a row. We want everyone to get their grovekin.

HOWEVER!! If you BRIBE Crystal you will get priority. That's what that little bit of extra USD will get you.

So sign up! Next time Crystal gets to do a USD custom we will randomize a winner! and keep on going til the list is done!

ANNOUNCEMENT!! In order to give you guys something for giving your money so far in advance, having PAID for this art will give you clearance to go ahead and make that new character! So if you pay for a cosplay you get a new cosplay spot, if you pay for your normal then you get a new normal slot, etc!

Feel free to go ahead and fill out forms so she can work on them whenever she gets a chance.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 04:39:42 PM by Rosedawn »

Bunraku

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:52:45 PM »
Bunraku, 2 Full Custom slots

ETA: Form for Sephiroth, I still need to add two references I have to draw myself for his wing cuff and earring.

Owner Name: Bunraku
Kin Name: Sephiroth
Kin Kind: Cherub
Kin Attributes: A single black wing on the right side of his body (large, Very sleek looking “predatory”)
Hair Color: Light Silver, going for the longer bangs and very very long hair seen in the dissidia references. Bangs should reach his chest.
Eye Color: I have no idea how to explain this color other than “mako green” here's a reference, it also gives a good idea of how I'd basically like the slitted cat eyes and eye shape to look in general: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/_files/143117/preview_large.jpg?1271193641
Skin Color: Pale, reference above gives a good color
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes: Wing is large and sleek, predatory looking, but elegant, would like to have it open rather than folded.
Clothing: Full dissidia costume including all jewelry and ornamentation, I've included two references so its easier to see the dyed cloth under his uniform and how its edged with feathers and such
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/4/46/Sephiroth_Dissidia_Artwork.png
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091205160037/finalfantasy/images/2/25/Sephiroth_CG.jpg
Good image of the costume from the front, but ignore the stupid chain on his arm, its not a part of the costume" http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/Sephirothfull886938_zps7d294937.jpg
Accessories: Jewelry on the costume as depicted in references, wing cuff and earring designed by me (I'll add in refs when I get to drawing them, I have sketches that need refined) Masamune sword.
EDIT: Forgive my seriously bad sketches for this, I didn't have time to do something more refined, but this givesa general idea of what the jewelry on his wing should look like and how it should be positioned relative to the wing (which I yanked from google, lol) also a vauge sketch of the earring, but Ill provide a better reference for that. The metal parts are all silver, the design basically echos the jewlry on his coat and patterns on his shoulder armor. The earring should be on the left ear, it doenst have to show fully. Other ear can have just a simple stud if it shows. The little ornaments hanging off are wings just like on the coat. The chains should be delicate, like jewelry.
http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b543/SleepingOcean/WingCuffFinalcopy_zpse2ab204f.png
Basic idea for the wing earring: http://cdn-s3-0.wanelo.com/product/image/1538316/original.jpg
Anything else you need to add:
Make him pretty. He has long eyelashes and his eyes usually seem to be outlined in mascara/eyeliner in a lot of screen shots I've seen. If you could make his lashes visible without being too feminine that would be lovely. Maybe make the skin above his eyes just subtly darker, I'm going for an exotic look.
Body type would be muscular in the chest and shoulders, slender at the hips.
Going for a quiet expression on his face like this one: http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/19641l_c7edccc72f17630e3b4be3bec3524ccf.jpg
He can have slightly pointed ears, but no feathers on the ears please.
Personality: How to explain this, lol. Ideally I'd like to express the side of his personality that is quiet, strong, confident, and graceful, but with just a touch of sadness.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 05:59:36 PM by Bunraku »

Break me out from the prison of my own pride.

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 04:36:36 PM »
Midnight, 1 full custom
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:46:33 PM by Midnight Phantom »

Shifty

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 06:34:54 PM »
Shifty, 1 full custom and 1 full hybrid custom

I'm still making up my mind, so feel free to leave me outta the queue until I get myself sorted out.

Rosedawn

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 06:35:50 PM »
No worries you don't get added to the list until you've sent payment.

Shifty

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 08:05:32 PM »
I did send payment. >.> I even paid the fee *is a good little Shifty* ^^

ZiraLovesDark

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 08:29:53 PM »
I sign up for two customs will fill out info when I get home!

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 08:46:55 PM »
form sent... and forgot to add "serious expression" hahaha x.x

ZiraLovesDark

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 04:31:30 AM »
Owner Name: AutumnrainChaos
Kin Name: Akiame Daikonran
Sex: Male
Kin Attributes: Raven black wings, black tipped ears
Hair Color: Bangs - straight and black (dyed), hair sorta choppy and light brown/coppery
Eye Color: Pale seafoam green eyes = http://images.myperfectcolor.com/repositories/images/colors/MPC00003378-1.jpg
Skin Color: Anything resembling "tan" for a Cherub since he's outside a lot
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/173/6/7/Akiame_Daikonran_by_AutumnrainChaos.jpg <-original design, tis very very old. Mostly so you can understand what I mean by "choppy" hair? Raven black wings which would give them a shimmer of blue I assume? Ears are the same.

Owner Name: Zaccy
Kin Name:Roman
Sex: Male
Kin Attributes: Steel grey wings.  Horns and a tail
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark red
Skin Color: very pale
Attribute Colors/Describe Attributes: Thin and frail looking with pale skin.  His hair is long and black.  He has long horns that resemble a ram's that spiral down and frame his face  his tail is long and pale like his skin.  His eyes are a dark red.  His wings are a steely grey.

Outfit can be whatever you want! :3

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2013, 07:00:32 PM »
Er just to say, I sent the payment and form on Friday ^.^; ::noticed her name was not on the list:: not sure if there are problems with the forms but so far nothing has been said ^.^;