Author Topic: Crys Hiatus  (Read 9269 times)

sera

Crys Hiatus
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »
Hey, guys,

This is the official hiatus notice from Crys.  <3  She's currently struggling with real life and trying to restart.... trying to even figure out where to restart.  She hasn't forgotten us and loves and misses everyone very much.  She will be back and she knows she owes things; her goal is to try to work on those things as she's trying to fix her life. <3

Obviously, there's no easy way to tell how long this will take, but rest assured you are all still very much on her mind. <3

Kira_Sonar

Re: Crys Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:54:05 AM »
Update on Crys~ Can't tell you how happy I am to hear this much. Just. Been worried. Had no doubt she's busy as all get out. More than likely could write a book about all the struggles she's had to face... Even if this sort of thing is different on everyone, no one can expect more of her. Just knowing Cry is ok and working out things in RL is enough.

I hope you at least pop on and see this post Crys~ Cause it means a lot to know your thinking of us. Truly adore this world you set in motion. That and the fun times you've given us in the past. Please tho, focus on what you need. Don't worry about anything owed, at least for me. I won't mind if it's years from now. Just as long as you're where you want to be.

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 05:01:46 PM »
It is hard x.x I hope things fall into place for you soon

Fraysin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
hey guys <3 yeah... I am on Hiatus, but I am floating around in the background till I fix everything...

For a while I was feeling really lost... but I feel like I have a sight of the horizon now ^.^ I'm hoping its not too much longer till I can come back, but really... there's no telling how long it will take.

I love you all <3

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 06:46:24 AM »
Take your time o.o it takes a while x.x I am glad you are feeling less lost now.

Fraysin

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 03:08:07 PM »
And we have a comback!

I've moved, found a boyfriend, have a monster I have to babysit (his daughter) on saturdays, and I had to let go of all my doggies =( I've even been in a car accedent x2!!! Lost my glasses, got new glasses... and struggling with money because its summer time and work gets slow and moving is exspensive ^.^''''

BUT! Even though some of that sounds pretty bad, I'm doing good! Excited even to start arting again! Yeah! Anyone on secundi ight have seen I lost my tablet pen, and though it is still lost, I'm currently barrowing my mother's tablet so I'm not artless x3

Bunraku

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 04:07:09 PM »
Yay Crys is back on GK! ^.^ *flails happily through thread*

Break me out from the prison of my own pride.

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 04:56:01 PM »
YAY! Glad to see you back on GK ^.^ and woah O.o that's a lot of things to happen, but good that you are doing alright.  And that is kind of cute XD ::babysitting the monster: It's also kind of "amusing" how it's the tablet pen that always gets lost so easily x.x

Kira_Sonar

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 08:13:06 AM »
Personally don't know why they make pens so small. (Alright I do know) Yet I couldn't keep track of one to save my life, specially during a move. Totally lost old picture albums in moves... Still can't find them.

Also yeah! Seems like some good things have been going on~ and some not good things... Sorry about your dogs. Can't imagine how tough that was. In any case take your time easing back into things and I hope the money situation holds out until business picks up.

... and I need to check Secundi forums more. >.> Just started playing there.

ZiraLovesDark

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 04:42:03 AM »
I'm glad to hear you're doing well Crys~ Even if that all sounds pretty intense @_@

Solistia

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2014, 05:56:13 PM »
Incredibly happy to hear about your well doing! I hope your days get better and better from here on out :3
 :P

Fraysin

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 04:05:17 PM »
I feel horrible... I keep disappearing... I'm trying guys... but things keep coming up ><'' I don't want to be gone. It's becoming frustrating, being gone.

Midnight Phantom

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »
::waves:: o.o hope things pan out x.x

Fraysin

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 01:48:02 PM »
I know I have screwed up.... I know I hurt a lot of feelings.... please bare with me a little longer... since I've last posted here I've become homeless and I'm struggling to stand on my own two feet... I don't know if I can ever fix anything, but that's the jest of whats going on in my life...